If you were to ask me what inspires me to write, I would point to the stack of books on my shelf.
When I am disappointed, I read fantasy.
When I am unclear, I read business.
When I am bored, I read biography.
It is my core belief books are a critical component to a phenomenal life – more so than any gadget, toy, piece of technology… or maybe even coffee.
I guess that’s the reason I’m so compelled to do something like this for Christmas.
Not only will I be giving away some of my best work in a free audiobook to everyone on this page, I’m also running a MASSIVE book giveaway for one lucky winner. You can get a chance to win around $300 worth of books at NO cost to you. This giveaway includes 25 books like:
- Hooked by Nir Eyal
- The Power of Moments by Chip and Dan Heath
- The Icarus Deception by Seth Godin (and one other book of his)
Some of these books are great for becoming more creative in your daily life. Others help take that spark and help you build an income around it.
All of them empower creative people to live their best lives.
This contest will ONLY run until the 15th of December, so if you want a chance for an epic Christmas gift, now is the time to take action.
For each step you take on this page, you increase your chances of winning. Ready for your ticket into the drawing?
Here’s what you have to do.
Simple, easy, and to the point.
- Follow me on Twitter
- Retweet this post:
STOCK YOUR LIBRARY THIS CHRISTMAS📚🎅🎄
I want to give you $250+ worth of books
— Todd Brison (@ToddBrison) November 30, 2017
Piece of cake right?
You’ll need to sign up for my email list using the form below. I never use this list to spam so no worries there. This is what enables me to pick a winner.
When you do that, I’ll also shoot over a copy of your FREE audiobook, which contains some of my best work over the last years.
Double Your Chances?
That’s how you get entered once. But if you’re interested, you can have twice the chance to win!
All you have to do is subscribe to my YouTube channel. There, I post once a week to motivate creative people.
Once you click this link, you’ll automatically double your chances.
Whew! Okay, so there’s how you enter.
Since you’ve made it this far, don’t forget to join me for the live drawing of the winner! I’ll be doing that Tuesday, December 19th at 12:30 Eastern, 11:30 Central.
Now, you probably want know what you could get! All the books below mean something to me on some level, and I know you will benefit from them.
If you care to take a deeper look at the entries, I’ve linked to each book.
Ready? Deep breath, and…
- Hooked – Nir Eyal
- Leaders Eat Last – Simon Sinek
- The War of Art – Steven Pressfield
- Choose Yourself – James Altucher*
- The Choose Yourself Guide to Wealth – James Altucher*
- The Rich Employee – James Altucher*
- The Spark and the Grind – Erik Wahl
- The Happiness Project – Gretchen Rubin
- Good to Great – Jim Collins
- Blink – Malcolm Gladwell
- Launch – Jeff Walker
- The Power of Moments – Chip and Dan Heath
- The Icarus Deception – Seth Godin
- Poke the Box – Seth Godin
- Building Smarter Habits – Thomas Oppong*
- Quitter – Jon Acuff
- Do Over – Jon Acuff
- 48 Days to the Work You Love – Dan Miller
- Unmistakable – Srinivas Rao
- Steal Like an Artist – Austin Kleon*
- Show Your Work – Austin Kleon*
- A Million Miles in a Thousand Years – Donald Miller*
- Love Does – Bob Goff
- The Creative’s Curse – Todd Brison*
- The Unstoppable Creative – Todd Brison*
* = Book will be delivered via electronic copy
And that’s it! If you have any questions at all, feel free to email me – Todd (at) toddbrison (dot) com.
Best of luck, and Merry Christmas! 🙂
Much love as always,