(Psst – make sure you read to the bottom of this page if you are a fiction writer. I’ll answer a question which is on the mind of most aspiring authors…)
Okay, first things first.
Put your email address in below to sign up for the newsletter. I’ll send you these free goodies:
- The Ultimate Guide to Infinite Ideas (My secrets to unstoppable creative output)
- Micro Journaling Templates (My daily practice which catapulted me from 0 readers to over 20,000)
I also have one other freebie on the other side which I probably shouldn’t be giving away… you’ll have to find out what it is on the other side.
Now, to business.
Next, I know 2 things about you:
- You want to be a writer
- You are constantly searching for tools which will help you do that
Luckily, I’ve been writing about both those things for quite some time. So you don’t to waste your time looking for it, I’ve sorted through the last 2 years of my work (360+ posts) to dig out my best advice for writers.
- Not So Magic Tactics; Magic Results (I don’t share this with many people… you get it because we’re friends ;))
- The Answer is No
- 7 Questions Aspiring Writers Ask that Don’t Even Matter a Little Bit
- 3 Phases Every Creative Professional Must Go Through
Fiction writers, have you ever asked this question:
“If I’m an unpublished fiction author, should I create a website for myself? If so, what kinds of things should I put on it?”
Check out my answer in the video below.
Much love as always. I’m so honored you’ve joined me 🙂
– Todd B